Commercial – Access Roads
‘Access Road’ is a broad term that usually refers to a slow-moving road that runs adjacent to a faster road allowing access to private driveways, shops and businesses. Resin Bound Gravel is a practical, durable and functional alternative to tarmac, with the added bonus of being water permeable, which removes the hazards associated with standing water.
Benefits of a Resin Bound Gravel Access Road
- Long-Lasting & Durable – Resin Bound Gravel is hard-wearing, UV-stable and water-permeable, so will continue to look new for years without the need for costly and inconvenient maintenance work
- Low-Maintenance – Resin Bound Gravel is easy to keep under control and has no running costs
- Smooth & Accessible – Resin Bound Gravel is perfectly smooth, so there are no concerns raised over loose stones that can be thrown up by the wheels of passing vehicles with the potential to cause damage. it is also perfect for pushchairs, wheelchairs, bicycles and mobility scooters
- Minimises Hazards – Resin bound gravel is water-permeable so the potential for the surface of your access road to become slippery with ice or standing water is greatly reduced. All rainwater will drain through the permeable membrane and into the underlying earth
- 10-Year Guarantee – When laid by an approved installer, we guarantee your Cambridge Resin Bound Gravel access road will have no loose stones, no cracking, no colour change, no frost damage, no UV degradation and no oil damage for 10 years.
Our Range of Resin Bound Gravel
Please click here for our product range
We’d love to hear from you!
If you have any questions about Resin Bound Gravel, we’re here to help.
Every Resin Bound Gravel project is backed by a comprehensive 10 year guarantee, providing assurance against loose stones; cracking; oil damage; UV degradation; colour change; frost damage and workmanship (when installed by an Approved Installer).