Residential – Driveways
The frontage of your property is the first thing you see when you arrive home and the first thing your guests see when they come to visit, so it is natural to want it to appear clean, stylish and inviting. Resin Bound Gravel creates a beautiful, functional design feature that is extremely easy to maintain and is an ideal alternative to more traditional driveway options, such as concrete or loose gravel.
Whether you want a simple, classic resin driveway or you want to make a statement, Resin Bound Gravel allows you to create an ultra low-maintenance driveway that will make your house stand out from the rest.
Resin Bound Gravel in Cambridge can be laid over existing asphalt or concrete without transforming the front of your home into a building site. We can also lay your Cambridge Resin Bound Gravel driveway over a fully permeable reinforced base, providing an extremely environmentally option.
- Quick Installation – Resin driveways can be laid in 1-2 days and ready to be driven on within 16 hours
- Smooth & Accessible – Our Resin Bound Gravel driveways are smooth and slip-resistant: ideal for wheelchairs, pushchairs, bicycles and mobility scooters
- Low-Maintenance – With Resin Bound Gravel driveways, there is no loose stones or gravel to keep under control
- No Planning Permission Required – Resin Bound Gravel is SuDs compliant, which means you can create an entirely new driveway with no planning permission
- No Disruption or Mess – No excavation required and no disruption to pipes, drains or manholes
- Durable, UV-stable & Hard-Wearing – Our Resin driveways will not fade or crack and will stay looking good for many years
- Environmentally Friendly – Cambridge Resin Bound Gravel driveways are completely porous and allow rainwater to pass straight through it to nourish the soil underneath, leaving no rainwater standing on the surface and removing any slip or skid hazards
- 10-Year Guarantee – When laid by an approved installer, we can guarantee your driveway will have no loose stones, no cracking, no colour change, no frost damage, no UV degradation and no oil damage for 10 years.
Our Range of Resin Bound Gravel
Please click here for our product range
We’d love to hear from you!
If you have any questions about Resin Bound Gravel, we’re here to help.
Every Resin Bound Gravel project is backed by a comprehensive 10 year guarantee, providing assurance against loose stones; cracking; oil damage; UV degradation; colour change; frost damage and workmanship (when installed by an Approved Installer).