Resin Driveway in Royston
Resin Bounded Gravel 353m2
– Chip/gravel removed with digger blade
– Existing Tarmac or concrete surface will be planed as appropriate to alter levels around edges to expose edging.
– Damaged edgings will be replaced.
– Areas where water collects will be core drilled at 600mm centres. any voids filled with resin.
– Fully remove any Algae or fungal that may be present
– Any damaged areas or cracks will require treatment and repair prior to the application of the resin
– Any contaminates such as oil or traffic film will require removal with a suitable de-greaser
– The resin is mixed precisely with activator in forced action mixer and applied to the surface using trowels to a uniform thickness of 18mm.
* 5x sunken man holes will be installed to disguise services in the drive
* Aluminium strips installed in bands near automated gate. So any future groundworks will reduce/eliminate damage to the drive.
* Granite edging detail option for drive mouth. Additional £600.00
Transplant lavender from upper section to fill gaps in hedge. Plant addition 50 new lavender plants
Granite drive mouth