Residential – Pathways
Your home makes a statement about who you are, so it’s natural to want the outside areas of your property to be stylish and attractive; at the same time, affordability, durability and low-maintenance are a necessity. Today, it seems that we are expected to choose between style and functionality, but with a Resin Bound Gravel pathway, you can now have the best of both worlds.
We offer a vast range of classic colours and bespoke colour blends to provide you with the creative freedom to design a pathway that perfectly complements the landscaping and colours of your garden. The versatility of Cambridge Resin Bound Gravel means we can include designs, patterns and various textures into a footpath.
We always support our customers in the creative process to design a stunning pathway that you will be proud to call your own.
- Quick Installation – A Resin Bound Gravel pathway can be laid in 1-2 days and ready to be used within six hours
- No Disruption or Mess – No excavation required and no disruption to pipes, drains or manholes
- Ultra Low-Maintenance – No weeding or sweeping required
- Durable, UV-stable & Hard-Wearing – Your Resin Bound Gravel pathway will not fade or crack and will stay looking good for many years
- Smooth & Accessible – Our pathways are smooth and slip-resistant: ideal for wheelchairs, pushchairs, bicycles and mobility scooters
- No Planning Permission Required – our pathways are fully SuDs compliant; as a result, you are free to install one quickly, with no council red tape or paperwork required
- Environmentally Friendly – Resin Bound Gravel is completely porous and allows rainwater to pass straight through it to nourish the soil underneath, leaving no rainwater standing on the surface
- 10-Year Guarantee When laid by an approved installer, our Cambridge Resin Bound Gravel is structurally guaranteed for 10 years
Our Range of Resin Bound Gravel
Please click here for our product range
We’d love to hear from you!
If you have any questions about Resin Bound Gravel, we’re here to help.
Every Resin Bound Gravel project is backed by a comprehensive 10 year guarantee, providing assurance against loose stones; cracking; oil damage; UV degradation; colour change; frost damage and workmanship (when installed by an Approved Installer).