Commercial – Hard Landscaping
When we think of public grounds and gardens, we usually think of grass, trees and shrubs, but sustainable hard landscaping is an essential component of their design. It forms an attractive and functional aspect of large landscaping projects around schools, hospitals, heritage sites, housing projects and public parks. Hard landscaping enables you to create focal points, gathering areas and provide space, privacy and a feeling of solitude in built-up areas.
Why Choose Resin Bound Gravel Permeable Surfacing For Your Landscaping Project?
- Practical & Durable – Resin Bound Gravel is exceptionally hard-wearing and easy to maintain; with minimal effort, your design will continue to look as good as the day it was installed
- Smooth & Accessible – Resin Bound Gravel provides a smooth, stone-free finish and is clear of trip hazards
- SuDs Compliant – Cambridge Resin Bound Gravel is fully water-permeable which removes any issues caused by standing water and flooding caused by water run-off
- Huge Range of Design Options – The vast range of colours and texture Resin Bound Gravel offers provides outstanding versatility in natural aggregate, marble and recycled glass. You have the freedom to create dynamic designs without the need for compromise
- 10-Year Guarantee – When laid by an approved installer, Resin Bound Gravel in Cambridge is guaranteed against cracking, oil damage, UV degradation, colour change and frost damage for 10 years.
Our Range of Resin Bound Gravel
Please click here for our product range
We’d love to hear from you!
If you have any questions about Resin Bound Gravel, we’re here to help.
Every Resin Bound Gravel project is backed by a comprehensive 10 year guarantee, providing assurance against loose stones; cracking; oil damage; UV degradation; colour change; frost damage and workmanship (when installed by an Approved Installer).