Residential – Patios & Outdoor Surfacing
Our appreciation of outdoor spaces has changed over the years and patios have become a vital component in how we use and enjoy our gardens. A patio is where we come together to enjoy a family BBQ or some drinks with friends. It is a pivotal space; the stepping stone between the inside and outside, yet we rarely give patios much thought and often follow the same format and use the same old materials when creating them.
Resin Bound Gravel offers a way of making that vital space something truly unique and outstanding. It allows you to show love to an area of the garden that is often very much under-appreciated. We offer our Cambridge Resin Bound Gravel in a huge range of colours and textures, providing you with an almost limitless scope to design a patio that really brings your garden to life.
The Benefits of Resin Bound Gravel in Cambridge:
- Extremely Versatile – Endless options to personalise any surface with various colours and unique designs
- Low Maintenance – No weeding, no puddles, no crumbs in the grooves of your decking, no mess and no fuss
- Durable & UV-stable – Resin Bound Gravel will never crack and the colour will never fade
- Smooth & Accessible – Comfortable underfoot and perfect for pushchairs, wheelchairs, bicycles and mobility scooters
- Environmentally Friendly – Cambridge Resin Bound Gravel is completely porous and allows rainwater to pass straight through it to nourish the soil underneath, leaving no rainwater standing on the surface
- Huge Choice of Colours & Textures – Our vast range of Resin Bound Gravel allows you to bring your design ideas together perfectly to complement the surrounding areas
- No Planning Permission Required – All of our Resin Bound Gravel is SuDs compliant
- Creative & Technical Support – Resin Bound Gravel offer full creative and technical support service throughout the design and installation process
- 10-Year Guarantee – When laid by an approved installer, our Resin Bound Gravel is structurally guaranteed for 10 years.
Our Range of Resin Bound Gravel
Please click here for our product range
We’d love to hear from you!
If you have any questions about Resin Bound Gravel, we’re here to help.
Every Resin Bound Gravel project is backed by a comprehensive 10 year guarantee, providing assurance against loose stones; cracking; oil damage; UV degradation; colour change; frost damage and workmanship (when installed by an Approved Installer).