Resin Driveway in Saffron Walden
– Existing Tarmac or concrete surface will be broke out and re-set to allow 12mm of resin bound near the door entrances.
– Fully remove any Algae or fungal that may be present
– Any damaged areas or cracks will require treatment and repair prior to the application of the resin
– Any contaminates such as oil or traffic film will require removal with a suitable de-greaser
– The resin is mixed precisely with activator
– Using force action mixer resin and gravel is combined
– Resin bounded mixture is then spread and regulated over the area using aluminium copings and spread by trowel to a uniform thickness of 12mm for pedestrian use.
– Installation of extra 12m2 for steps
– Shuttering prep and edges